[ddots-l] all projects

  • From: "Manny" <rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:00:39 -0800

hi,

    manny over here. I  had a  quick question regarding all of one’s projects
created. well, I  guess my question is, is there  a  way to view all projects
that we have created? for  instance, I  want to view all the recordings I  have
made in sonar in a  sort of list view. is there an option for that? oh and
another, I  cant get my 64 bit version working, I  installed bothe the 32 bit
and 64 but only the 32 bit wants to work the other tells me the the control
surface is not on or something like that but I  then press to turn on the
control surface and still doesn’t continue with sonar. please help. I  would
like to erun the 64 bit version instead of  32. I  am runninh on a  dell.
windows  7. 64 bit core 2  dual with 4  gigs of ram. thank you huys!

manny
rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx