[ddots-l] Re: akai mpc

  • From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:23:26 -0500

GF. It's Domnique from MT. I need your help ...
I have a Yamaha Motif XS8 I think i'm saying that right. I need to conect it to
sonar via
USB for Midi.
Sonar detects the Motif like it should. I set the In and out ports Yamaha Motif
in1 and
out1. Is that right?
Also, How do yoyu Qwontize with it? I made a track on it, and saved it, I just
need to
qwontize.
Hit me up on MT.. box 82 42, or email..
4 <mailto:40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx> 0493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
raywonder.studio

Twitter:
raywonder
Thanks so mutch... Hope to here form you...

Holla...

  _____