[ddots-l] Re: adding comments to Sonar forum about beatscape innaccessibility

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:36:02 -0000

Yup.  Go to:

http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.asp?m=1539239&mpage=1&key=&#1539239

Then, find the link that says "Log in."  Once logged in, press the letter F to
get past a 16 radio buttons and a ton of other buttons.  you will eventually be
landed on an edit field where you can type your comments.  You will know if
it's the correct place as just below that is a checkbox that says "add
signature."

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production