[ddots-l] Re: a question about soundforge

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:04:35 -0500

That's what I was doing, but it seems like I can only select by using
control shift end and control shift home. Maybe I had the zoom too small,
because any other method of selecting doesn't seem to be working.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488