[ddots-l] Yet Another Amp/Effects Modeller

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blind-Guitarist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:30:49 -0500

People familiar with Studio Devil's excelent guitar amp emulation software will want to check out AmpliFire, a pedal unit released by them and the folks at Atomic Amps. It features Studio Devil algorithms, great effects and cabinets, the ability to put your own cabinet impulse responses on the unit, etc.

I don't have one yet - I'm saving my money to try one.
But, Atomic Amps just invited people to try the software editor for the product. Apparently you don't need the unit connected to try the editor. So, let's give them some screen reader feedback. No, I haven't tried it yet, so who knows. It may be great or it may not work for us at all.

Software Download Links:
Windows:
http://atomicamps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/AmplifireEditor.exe_.zip
MAC: