[ddots-l] Re: Yamaha RM1X and Midi Files

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:55:05 -0500

What is the tyros?

God bless you!

WEBSite www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Darren H
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:48 AM
To: Dancing Dots List
Subject: [ddots-l] Yamaha RM1X and Midi Files

Hi folks.

This is kind of sonar related, all be it in a round about way.

A friend of mine owns a yamaha RM1X.

he wants to save his work in standard midi and send it to me so that I can
import into Sonar and reassigned the voices using Tyros and soft synthes.

problem!

The only way to save the RM1X data as midi is on a 3.5 floppy.

Unless there is in fact another way.

Does anyone have any suggestions how we might get around this without
resorting to purchasing a USB floopy drive?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Darren