[ddots-l] Re: Yamaha Pitch Fix

  • From: <daviddobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:38:05 -0700

Hi H F, I Got Pitch Fix to Work Some What. But not Correctly. I still
cant get the Keyboard to respond. The other things are, While I'm
listening to the Vocal I want to fix, It fades in and out When I have
Pitch Fix inserted in the track. I can't find a pattern to it, and I get
a Beep from My Sound Card. I have Two Gigs of Ram.  My Computer Speed is
3.2. I'm using a Delta 10 10
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.  David