[ddots-l] Re: Which has the best pre amp

  • From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:36:30 -0400

Well,
I havn't used the second piece of gear you are using but I have used the first and I absolutely love the preamp on the saffire. Great tone! YOu can definitely tell that they are focusright pre's. I couldn't be any happier! For example with vocals, it just makes them sound crystal clear. Hope this helps a little.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>