[ddots-l] Re: Wanted: Suggestions for vocal drones

  • From: Bobbi Blood <phantomess666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:09:52 -0600

Hi Tim,

Very interesting suggestion about the VST choirs. I know Omnisphere has some really neat choirs, but I don't have it at present and probably won't be able to get it for quite a while. I'm always on the lookout for more choir type stuff. As it stands I'm really quite limited, sadly. Have you got any particular recommendations for me to look at? I'm always open to new ideas etc.

Thanks again and I look forward to your reply!

Most Sincerely,

Bobbi

From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx