[ddots-l] Re: V-Vocal ReadMe.rtf Posted On HotSpotClicker.org

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:07:09 -0400

I think I got it working, but some of the key commands are a little
different.The key commands for editing  the pitch is shift 7 on the top row of
the key board instead of the number 1. The key command for pitch sense editing
is shift alt N. Jaws says to use the mouse, but when I move the mouse I get no
feed back from jaws and I don't think it works.