[ddots-l] Re: VST applications with Bitmaps

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:20:02 -0400

That's a good question. I'd have to say that it's impossible, because there's
been alot of talk on here and midimag about using kontakt by native
instruments. It's bitmapped, though, and I think if it were possible to use hsc
sets with it Phil or jason dasent would have done something by now. I could be
wrong though. So guess we'll have to wait and see what Phil says. What you can
do, however, is get sighted assistance to help you load the presets of an
inaccessible vst into sonar, and save them. You can then at least call up
presets to use.

Omar Binno

Website: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116