[ddots-l] Re: VST

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:26:33 -0400

I would uninstall and reinstall the product, it should work fine.
Make sure you remove any files that are left over after the uninstall, like
the xln audio folder in program files or wherever you install it. Also,
remove anything from either xln or addictive drums in your documents folder,
as that's where the user presets are stored.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____