[ddots-l] Re: User Guide For Nero

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:11:44 -0400

Hi,

Nero burnning rom is very self-explanatory. When you start nero burnning rom,
it has a property dialog for your burning session. You can choose what kind of
cd you're going to make as well as dvd. You can choose from there a lot of
different options like copying, burnning immage file, video cd, audio cd, mix
mode cd, data cd, bootable cd, and so on. Once you setup your session and exit
the dialog, you're now able to add stuff to the disc.
  There are two sections one for your local hard drive and one for your cd.
  Choose things you want to add to cd from your local hard drive and press
control 1 from number row not number pad, then it ads them to your cd session.
  It's very straight forward. I don't think you need manual for this. Just play
with it and you'll get it.

  Chi