[ddots-l] Re: Upgrading CT!

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:08:27 +0100

Mike you may be better to call Dancing Dots directly on the phone in the
States.  Or you could call T And T consultancy who are the UK distributor now
and see if they can sort out an upgrade price from CT for Sonar 6 to CT for
Sonar 8.  Curiously though, they don't have a link to T and T on the Dancing
Dots website.  Also, the only option that they currently have on the T and T
sight is for new purchases of DD products.  So here's one for their contact
page:

http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/pages/contact.php

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,