[ddots-l] Updated FW1884 Document Posted With More EQ Options

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots E-mail List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 00:06:13 -0000

hi all!

Updated the FW1884 For Dummies page on my website with information on how to
use the built-in Sonitus EQ, the 6 band Sonitus_FXEQ and the Cakewalk FX EQ
with the FW1884.  Posted some issues that I have discovered so far with the
various EQ's.  Thanks to Sean Cummins and Herman Fermin for passing on the
Additional information on how to access the various EQ's.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021