[ddots-l] Tranzport and Sonar Producer 6.x

  • From: John Schucker <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:34:35 -0600

Hi all. I'm looking for some fast help on this one as I might be using the Tranzport tonight. When I do things with the Tranzport in Sonar, definitely scrubbing but maybe anything, I'm not sure and can't check right at the second, then close Sonar, Sonar doesn't seem to close properly. There's a thing in the system tray that says "midi input output activity", and Sonar sits around in the task manager, and won't die unless you kill it a bunch of times. I'm running the Tranzport 1.41 drivers I think, I'm pretty sure i just downloaded them from the website and installed them. Anybody have any ideas?