[ddots-l] Re: Tranzport Key Binding

  • From: "Jeff Molzow" <jmolzow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:20:59 -0600

Hello:

For those of you who didn't receive this the first time...

Phil Wrote...

in Key bindings under the tools menu, the function you want to use is "Stop
with Now Marker".  Its way down the list of available functions, under the
heading "extra commands".  If you press "-" it'll bring you to that heading,
then arrow down or just press s until you hear stop with now marker-that's
it.

disclaimer:  its been a while since I did this, and I'm 99% sure of this.
Stop with now marker is essentially what happens when you press control
space in playback.
From Jef...
It's hard to find, because it's way past the menu commands under Global
bindings, but keep going down, it's down there.  Works fantastically!!
hth and thanks again Phil

Jeff