[ddots-l] The New Sonar 8 Producer

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "midimag" <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 05:16:24 +0100

Hi
I have a number of questions about the upgrade from Sonar Producer 7 to 8.
1. When purchasing this, can it be downloaded rather than shipped. (Not clear
from Cakewalk website)
2.  Sonar 8 contains Dimension Pro soundsynths - are they accessible to Jaws.
(Those who have seen my recent emails will know that I'm looking for realistic
sound synths.)
3. On the Cakewalk website they have a promotion for the New Proteus synths
which link with Dimension Pro. Although half price they are still pretty costly
- are these accessible or would it be a waste to purchase them? (If
accessibility will be soon then it might be worthwhile taking advantage of the
offer.)
Gordon McFarlane