[ddots-l] Tell me how it goes - the tread was: Re: Re: Recording pentagon vocoder.

  • From: Drachenkind <drachenkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:04:59 +0100

Hi
What have I todo exactly:
1. I insert the pentagon.
2. I hav an audiotrack with a .wav-file wich I want to send through the vocoder.
Is it possible?
3. In the pentagon I co into the alt+shift+L-Menu and turn the vocal-thing on, I think it's called voicemodulator? don't know the right name, but you understand.
So and now?
I hear nothing when I play my keyboard.
and what is with the wav-file?
My wave-file is called dilan.wav
How do I route dilan.wav through the vocoder?
I think the notes wich should Be played, i need a miditrack, OK. but what to do now with the dilan-wav-track?
And how will I get a sound?
should I select after I turn the voice-modulator on  a patch?
How can I get help for the pentagon? f1 doesn't work.
Hope you can Help me.
Best regards, Robert.