[ddots-l] Re: Such a deal

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:58:42 -0400

That's really what I'd like to do next,time, just get absolutely everything
from Dancing Dotts, and put my cares away! But when I first got in to computer
audio, Bill McCan was there with Cake walk and Gordon was there with his
scripts, and I just could not have done it if not for them. A big thank you to
Bill and Gord from me too!
      From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

      Greg wrote: Folks told me I needed to re install windows, and with Phil
Muirs help I got it done. He just did magic with my computer making it run like
it's never run before. Thanks again Phil I just had to say it in public, I feel
just plane blessed!

      Phil replied: no problem!  We managed to get Greg set-up running with his
FW1884 with latency of 5.8MS.  I had Greg running around all over the place on
his system.  Another happy camper!  Great to be a blessing to you Greg.  You
bless me too!

      Regards, Phil Muir

      P J Muir Productions,
      Music And Audio Production