[ddots-l] Stil problems with my Mo6

  • From: "Wolfgang Angermann" <wolfgang.angermann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:38:46 +0100

Hello Motif users,

some time ago I reported that the internal sound effects of my Motif are sent to Sonar only thru channel one. Now, when I press "song" then "mix" then "edit" and finally F6 I can change this to part 1 thru 16 and off. This means that the effects stil are sent thru one channel only, while on the other tracks I don't hear the instrument as it would sound in the voice mode. . I just can't find out what setting to choose to change this. I've set the transmit channels to omni and I've tried to harmonize the kbd channels but without success. There was no helpful hint in the manual.

Wolfgang