[ddots-l] Re: Sonar/soundforge question

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <danrugman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:44:59 +0100

Hi Herman, I use to do this sort of thing alot, but its been a while, and several versions of both products, so things might have changed.

If you slect a range of audio in Sonar and then go to Tools and select SoundForge, then SoundForge should come up with the audio from Sonar already loaded. After you've made changes, hit Ctrl+S and close SoundForge. The changed audio should then be sitting there in Sonar. (Pressing Ctrl+Z should undo the changes that you made in SoundForge.)

The other way is to export the selected region as a .wav file, which you open, edit and save in Soundforge as though Sonar had nothing to do with it. Then import the changed audio back into Sonar.

Hope this helps,

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>