[ddots-l] Re: Sonar on a Mac

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:51:37 -0800

With a duel boot system you have to boot into windows. The hardware is the same, but you have to boot into windows instead of Mac.

You can't run Jaws on the Mac partition.
I believe it's basically the same thing as if I had different partitions on my windows machine... But I've never used it, it's just what I've understood.
He was asking if Sonar can be run on a Mac.
Yes, with Windows. No it does not run without windows.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom