[ddots-l] Sonar & Groove Quantiz

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:57:21 -0500

I just started experimenting with this feature, and have managed to have some success. However, I can't seem to save or reload from disk any of the grooves I creat. the define groove dialog acts real strange. I followed the directions, but when I type in a filename and pattern name and press OK, it creates the file, but the pattern name gets cut off after the first letter. then when trying to load a groove out of this file, the pattern name is only one character long--the first character of the name I entered. What the heck's with this? Any experience with groove quantize out there?