[ddots-l] Re: Sonar Burn audio Cd feature

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:44:41 -0400

I like express burn, but my only gripe with it is that you cannot join some
tracts together and leave some separated. If this could be done I wish I
knew how to do it.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488