[ddots-l] Re: Sonar And Sibelius on the same system

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:05:10 -0400

Hello:
Multires is an application that you run from the command line or from within a
batch file that you create.  At one time, I did write a batch program that
would switch screen settings when using sibelius and a much older version fo
sonar on the same system. It is not something that I would suggest for anyone
who is not comfortable with dos batch commands.  Yes, I certainly sympathize
with you about having to switch color depth every time you run sibelius.
Gord