[ddots-l] Solfegio harmonics

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:39:06 +0100

Hi guys,

Maybe you can help. i'm making a work for a  Yoga teacher.
 he asked me to make a 60 minutes audio tracks with 9 diferent frequencys.

He doesn't want just the frequency, he wants a meditation song.

So, that means that I needed to compose a 60 minutes relax meditation song. It
was fun!

 .My only doubt is how much of the desire  frequency and wich filters to use!

Anyone knows  what I'm talking about, and can give orientation? Cheers.

There is a special sound and colour of love. The right frequency can help open
your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528
Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math
doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music.

The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives
from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this
is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA - the
genetic blueprint upon which life is based! MI - 528 Hz - relates to crown
chakra.

Scientists, suggests an association with DNA integrity.

The regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic
scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) is not the 528 Hz frequency "C.

A regular "C" vibrates at a frequency of 523.3 Hz.

The "C" of 528 Hz used for DNA repair is part of an ancient scale called the
Solfeggio Scale.

Solfeggio Harmonics.

best regards,
Rui Vilarinho