[ddots-l] Sibellius Install?

  • From: "Satauna" <brainfreeze@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:44:31 -0500

Hi, all.  I'm about to install Sibellius on a new box.  It's been awhile
since I've had to do this install.  I remember the last time I did one with
this product, I ended up installing a whole bunch of other stuff that I
don't seem to use.  Scorch was one thing.  I can't recall the others.  My
question is this.  Does anyone use anything on the Sibellius 3 CD like
Scorch? Should I bother to install this stuff or not? Seems like a waste of
hard drive space, but if someone has found these other goodies useful then
I'd like to know about it.

Thanks,
Satauna