[ddots-l] Sibelius extra plug ins

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:52:20 +0200

hi all:
please, i downloaded most of the sibelius plug ins from the site,
now, must i put them in the same folders of  sibelius?
i mean, under sibelius 3, plug ins, there r some folders,
must i put each  plug in in t these folder, or creat anoht another folders?
_
Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

for anything related to my center "nagham" send an email to:
nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx
00224850021
or call:
0020113201616

be treated as equals, and communication is the way we can bring this
about.
Email and msn:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID: