[ddots-l] Re: ScratchDown :: Pitch Shifter / Time Stretch

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 03:37:24 -0500

Found a post of one of the forums where a guy contacted the author, and the
author told him that he'd decided to cancel the plug in. He took it off of his
site. Of course, since he'd insisted that other people link to his site,
instead of hosting the plug in themselves, that means that there aren't very
many copies, if any, floating around out there. Someone might have it on their
computer, somewhere, but they haven't uploaded, as far as I can tell.

Too bad.

Bryan