[ddots-l] Re: SV: Re: Sonar 8 and CT and netbook

  • From: "Johanna Herranen" <johanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:45:48 +0200

Hi,
Yeah, then we are coming back to my original question which was: does anyone
know software to 'fool' the computer believing there is
an external screen attached even when that is not true. My old poor desktop is
running Sonar 4 and the processor speed is similar to
my netbook's. That's why I thought it might work...

Like I said I am not planning any kind of 'serious' audio working with that
setup, but from time to time I need to edit/record some
things even when I'm travelling and as I'm so used to Sonar just thought it
would be nice if I could just use something I'm used to
already instead of trying to find something, maybe lighter, but also less
accessible. Currently I'm using Soundforge 8 there, but
with Sonar I could work faster.

Johanna