[ddots-l] SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Dynamic los when exporting to wave

  • From: "Dennis Madsen" <tandem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:03:04 +0200

Hi chris!

I got the mix to work now. I have put more compression on the bass and used
the brightner in wc64 vocal strip. It does not sound very good in the
monitors but resonable after burning. I still have used the sonar stuff as i
cant get to my other computer before the weekend.

I dont have your e-mail adress. Around the first december i will know if we
are chosen and if the tv guys dont have any agreements we have to relate to,
we can talk about making it to a international project!

Thanks for helping me out!

Take care

Dennis