[ddots-l] Roland fantom xr synth/sampler module for sale

  • From: "Jay Pellis" <jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:50:00 -0500

Hello everyone-
I thought I would post to both lists to see if anyone is
interested in this before i put it up on ebay.  I am selling
my roland fantom xr module.  It's a full sized rack mount
module with synth/sampler functions.  I'm asking $1200 plus
$30 shipping.  I'm including the power supply with the
module, the manual and other info is located here although
I'm not sure how accessible the pdf manual is.
http://www.roland.com/products/en/Fantom-XR/index.html
I'll be putting it up on ebay or listing it locally here in
pittsburgh probably with  in the next few days or so.
Thanks
Jay

Jay Pellis
E-mail: jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx