[ddots-l] Re: Roland Fantom G

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:42:34 -0400

Omar. I haven't heard any good news on the fantom G as to accessibility.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Internet Radio station: http://www.nhbradio.com

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/nhbdamon

Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern