[ddots-l] Returning to the list

  • From: "Johanna Sarkinen" <johanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:33:57 +0200

Hi all,
I am quite sure no one remembers me here ... *smile* Anyway I have returned to
the list. I am some kind of musician from Finland;
been CT4 user for 4 years now.  I think. Now I am thinking about upgrading my
system to Sonar 8/CT. I'd like to know what are the
main differences. My setup is quite simple; I have M-Audio Delta 1010
soundcard, several synth modules, a keyboard and a mixer.
Nothing too complex *smile* I'd love to hear some experiences about Sonar 8; is
it worth upgrading or not?

Wish everyone a wonderful day!

Johanna
--