[ddots-l] Re: Recording with laptop

  • From: Mark Dew <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:45:40 -0500

Gord, I'll check with her and let you know.
She just said it's a usb sound card.
Steve, it's hard to tell, I think it's just a frying sound.
I think maybe the sound card is just bad.
What would you folks recamend for the laptop?
She's using a Mackie mixer, with a sm-58 shure mic.
She's just doing simple work, recording vocals
along with an audio file.

Mark