[ddots-l] Question about scrubbing with TranzPort

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:05:49 -0500

Hi,

We're trying to get the hang of scrubbing with the TranzPort in Sonar 6.21. What I can't quite grasp is the thing of Sonar slowly coasting to a stop when you stop turning the jog wheel. Is there any way to change the time it takes for Sonar to coast to a stop, or is this just a fact of life? Is there any way to stop it outright at the point you're hearing? I think, if you just release the play and stop keys, it yanks you to the point where it would have eventually stopped anyway, and not what you're hearing at the time you release the keys. Any help would be appreciated.
Jayson