[ddots-l] Re: Question about keyboard

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 20:56:17 -0400

Hi, I've also owned a couple of psr arrangers, and planning to get an s910
when money allows; they are by far great keyboards for arranging,
performing, and for having some plane fun!
I do agree that they are very blind friendly; specially the top end of the
psr series and their navigation system, they place 10 items on screen, and
the letters a through j let you choose which item you want. 8 buttons on the
bottom let you switch pages or activate functions, and the bottom 8 perform
another different 8 functions. The direct access button is great for
accessing functions quickly, and the 8 registrations usually found on them
are awesome; they let you recall all keyboard settings to a certain setup by
the press of a button.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____