[ddots-l] Re: Question about ipods

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:52:57 -0700

iTunes accessible?  Not really.
K.

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Joey Stuckey
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 6:29 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Question about ipods

They are all with some work, but, I would say the Nano is most friendly
as it has no screen, just the controls like a CD player.

Some one the list asked me if I-Tunes was accessible and I just haven't
had a chance to check it out and see yet, but, I will if it isn't, that
would be the only reason to go with another MP3 player.

Joey