[ddots-l] Question about how to go about getting better instruments

  • From: "Jason D." <Doorish_jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:43:37 -0600

Hey listers. I am using sonar four producer and am just using the cakewalk soft synth that comes with sonar to explore the program, make little projects, however I am to the point now where I want more realistic sounding instruments. I want a piano sound, file,, soft synth, whatever it is called that wsounds realistic. I also was wondering if there are realistic drum patches that I can find out there. A friend of mine suggested that I get Giga studio, but he didn't explain the advantage of using that program over just downloading a couple of soft synths. Alright well, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know how to go about doing this, and remember I am a beginner so try to explain things a bit more.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>