[ddots-l] Re: QX 49 HELP please!

  • From: Raywonder <raywonder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 19:22:49 -0600

    Hey,
I have done that with the track pain, but just want to get all controlls and such on the keyboard set back to normal.
To bill:
I got this from a friend.
I'm using a Midi to USB cable that I bought for it, because the USB port does not work.
Midi to USB cable is called Meo, or something like that.
Either way, it is connect and works, just can't get the phantom keys to tirn off.
I'll look and see what I can find, thanks.