[ddots-l] Re: Pitch and Memory Test!

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:20:16 -0700

So it is like a table, it says
same
different
lable something button
label something button
and I'm pretty sure the top is the right and the bottom is the wrong.
The score is where those buttons would be. (at the bottom of the flash player). Haha I totally got like 69% but I stopped and came back and friends came over in the middle, so I should do it again! :P
Thanks!

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom