[ddots-l] Re: Pasting contents of Old tracks without previous soft synth

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:26:54 -0400

yep.
Either reinstall Edirol if you can, or you'll need to reassign your midi tracks to another synth, different patches etc.

At 11:00 AM 10/1/2011, you wrote:
Hi again!

I was able to get past the search for audio data by simply copying all of the old cakewalk project folder. But now, it wants my previous soft synth, Edirol Orchestral PlugIn. Do I need to install Edirol before using them in a new project that has another soft synth, (Garritan, specifically.) I'm afraid I might have thrown Edirol away, thinking I probably wouldn't need it anymore.

Thanks again!

--
Sharon