[ddots-l] PDF Readers

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:37:29 -0400

Hey guys, while reading the Garitan thread, it was mentioned by Gord to
"load the manula in a pdf reader and check out..." Anyways, that got me
thinking, on my daw I don't personally like boatware, so the Acrobat/Acrobat
Reader behemoth is never installed. My question then, since many synths and
such do include their manuals as pdf's, other than sitting there and
converting all of them (and hoping they'll  work/be readable), is there
another pdf reader that'll work with jaws? Like I said, I have a full
version of acrobat, but never install it on the daw just because of it's
drag and few background services that insists on running, such as the
acrotray, the speed launcher etc. Any ideas/experiences with this?

THX, D!J!X!