[ddots-l] Re: Overflowing Outtakes

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:16:48 -0000

I agree however, I would use the "apply trimming" command before bouncing to
clips.  Also you can
open Windows Explorer and check how large the bounced file is. One more thing,
if you haven't wiped
or, deleted the tracks of the takes you don't want then, they will still be
there.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions