[ddots-l] Re: One more thing about omnisphere

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:18:44 -0600

This is Atmosphere.  Right?

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Greg Brayton
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:09 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] One more thing about omnisphere

I'm talking with one of the people there, and he sees my emails, so I'll let
you know if any progress gets made. I have a new computer, reinstalled, hot
spot clicker, and do have one spot set up for scroling through sounds.
Hopefully after today, I may be able to add a key stroke or two. Right now
even the sighted folks that I know, don't know enough about the synth, to be
able to access all the sounds, but I'm planning on talking with the fellow
from the factory, later today, and having someone to look at the screen as
he teaches us a bit more. I do love the sounds!