[ddots-l] Re: Odd noises

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:12:48 -0400

Jim:
Do you have your session drummer data on your audio drive rather than your os
drive?  Have you had to reinstall windows and reconfigure your system since we
set it up for you?  It was quite a while ago.  What is your buffer setting of
your audio card set to?  What version of Jaws are you using?
Gord