[ddots-l] Obtaining the original DKFH and expansion packs

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:56:56 -0500

Hi.  DKFH 2 and higher is not accessible as far as I know.  I don't want
to buy it and see though as you can't return software to most places.
However, I'm having real trouble finding the original DKFH and expansion
packs.  The first version is accessible by all accounts but where can I
get it?

Sweetwater said they'd hunt around for me and talk to Tunetrack but I
figured I'd check with you guys too just in case.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Cameron.