[ddots-l] OT: keyboard for sale

  • From: Audrey Levine <midi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:06:22 +0100

Hello all,

        I hope everyone had a nice summer.

I have a Korg X5 keyboard here that I would like to sell for $500 or best offer, or work out a trade. It contains 61 keys and is in excellent condition. I also have a 3-volume braille manual for it. (A local transcriber brailled the manual for me).

If you are interested, please email me at audjoy@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a different email address from the one above), or call me at 212 995-1137 between 9 AM and 11:30 PM (Eastern time).

Please do not reply to this email, or the list as I do not check this email address regularly, and we don't want to clog up the list. Again, please use audjoy@xxxxxxxxxxxx or call 212 995-1137.

        Take care, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

                                Audrey Levine