[ddots-l] O.T. Would you please vote for me in Yo-Yo Ma contest?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 23:42:03 -0600

Dear All,
        I have entered a contest online by submitting a theme and variations
on "Dona Nobis Pacem."  The grand prize is the opportunity to record with
Yo-Yo Ma.  I created my contest entry using Sonar 8 and CT8 for Sonar 8.
The deadline for voting is December 10 and I would very much appreciate the
chance to win.  If you would please click on the link below and down arrow
to the "vote for me' link, JAWS will say "Vote for this submission," I would
really appreciate it.  If you would also be willing to send it on to friends
and encourage them to vote for me as well, I'd really be grateful.
Thanks in advance for your support.
Best,
Kevin Gibbs

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/4363